TTi® Colorimeter Series PC App Support
Reliable Performance and User-Friendly Features
To maximize your TTi® Colorimeter's capabilities, install the TTi Colorimeter Series PC App on your PC.
Keeping Your meter updated provides many benefits:
- Obtain the latest edition of the TTi Colorimeter Series User’s Manual and access helpful links for further information and assistance
- Transfer test results from your meter to the customer database you maintain on your PC or laptop
- Create proprietary (i.e., user-developed) test files
- Keep the meter’s operating software (i.e., firmware) up to date
- Receive notification of newly available test files, as well as any improvements to existing test files, so you can add them to your meter’s capabilities
Occasionally, select the Check for Updates icon on the main screen of the TTi Colorimeter Series PC program. If any updated or new files are determined to be available to you, they can be downloaded through the app at your discretion. New test files are supplied free of charge to the registered owner.
For video demonstrations on colorimeter tests, please click here.
Instruments in the TTi Colorimeter Series® found to be defective within five years from the date of purchase will be repaired or replaced at the option of Taylor Technologies for any registered owner. The warranty does not cover batteries, nor damage caused by operator negligence or use of test chemistries not manufactured by Taylor or unauthorized repair work, nor the transportation and insurance costs to return the unit to our factory. The cost of all parts, labor, and return shipping to the owner will be borne by Taylor Technologies within the warranty period.
All other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are excluded.
New owners must register their colorimeter's serial number (S/N) and their contact information with Taylor immediately following its purchase in the form above. During the warranty period, owners also should keep on file their proof of purchase and a record of the meter's serial number, which may be found on the label on the bottom of the unit. Please call 800-TEST KIT (837-8548) to request service under this warranty. Should a return be necessary, a Return Authorization number and shipping label will be provided. The owner is responsible for insuring the unit and shipping it by a traceable means back to Taylor.